For a smart person, I’m sometimes really dumb.
There are three really dumb things I used to do that used to extend my work day.
- Do repeated tasks from scratch every time.
- Do repeated tasks differently each time.
- Spend 5 to 10 hours doing things worth less than my average hourly compensation.
Continue reading “3 dumb things I did before I went #60to15- and 2 things that set me free”
Before we talk about the two things, let’s go over how we’re going from #60to15. It takes place in three stages.
- Lower noise, amplify signal. (Zeroing on what to work on and NOT work on)
- Systemize & Automate. (Includes tools, bots, apps. And yes, these are the two things we’re talking about today.)
- Delegate. Hard. (Let go of lower priority tasks & focus on your superpower.)
The simplicity of the stages plays into our overall productivity goal of reducing our work week from 60 to 15.
Continue reading “These 2 things give you the maximum productivity you can get without creating a clone”